Monday, March 15, 2010

Another Blog?????

"Whatever lead you to this madness?" you might ask. I can definitely understand that reaction!!! I certainly did not decide to start this blog because I feel like the world has been lacking my amazing perspective or because I need the additional publicity to launch my speaking career. My aspirations for this sight are simple. I desire a place where a community of believers in Christ can honestly and prayerfully wrestle with the challenges that face us as we seek to continue on Christ's mission. I don't pretend to have all the answers, but maybe we can help each other along in the journey.

I intend to post articles, papers, and videos from any source that I feel would get us that much closer to accomplishing Christ's mission or that would deepen our relationship with our Savior. Send me anything that you think others would benefit by viewing or discussing. All discussions must be intellectually honest and loving towards others.

May we have countless Kingdom Conquests in this world as we prepare for the next!

2 comments: